Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Grandma's Visit to Texas

My mom recently came down to visit Morey and me. While I had to work one morning, I gave Morey the morning off so he could have some special time with his Grandma! They have a special bond since my mom worked with him and his siblings as tiny puppies, getting them an early start on their socialization and training.

Morey usually likes to take up the whole backseat of my car but he doesn't mind sharing with Grandma!
 
 
Since I get to enjoy Morey all the time I let him sleep with Grandma while she was here (only a grandma would want to share a twin bed with a very large dog!). It was very strange to wake up without Morey next to me. He is such a constant presence in my life and I'm not used to being without him!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment