Morey

Morey
Morey, My 2nd Service Dog

Friday, August 29, 2014

While Mom's Away...


A few weeks ago I went to San Diego for a paratriathlon camp. Paratriathlon involves swimming, biking and running so I had to bring my handcycle and race chair. As you can tell, I had my hands full managing all this equipment so Morey stayed at home with my roommate.

 






Morey is allowed to sleep on my bed on an "invitation only" basis. However, when I am gone and not there to invite him up, Morey has gotten into the habit of "inviting" himself up on my bed. Although he sleeps on top of my blankets when I am home, when I am gone he tends to make my bed his own by digging up the sheets and blankets so he can leave a layer of hair all over my sheets.




But when we've been apart for a few days and I have this face to greet me it's hard to be angry!
 






No comments:

Post a Comment